PWC Training is an eligible provider for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program with the State of Georgia.
The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act is a federal grant that covers training expenses for individuals who have been laid off from employment, or whose household income is at or below the federal poverty level. In addition, WIOA provides funding to economically disadvantaged adults, at-risk youth, and dislocated workers seeking training to increase or enhance skill levels to gain employment.
To apply for the WIOA grant, contact the One-Stop Workforce Center for the county in which you reside, or the county where you worked when you were laid off from employment.
- WorkSource Cobb: Cobb County only
- WorkSource Atlanta Regional: Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry, Rockdale
- WorkSource Atlanta: City of Atlanta residents
- WorkSource Fulton: Fulton County outside of the city of Atlanta
- Worksource Northeast: Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Jackson, Jasper, Madison, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Walton
- Worksource Northwest: Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Walker, Whitfield
How to Get Started?
- Visit atlworks.org/pilot to apply and upload requested documents. Missing documentation will delay the processing of your application.
- Register on WorkSource Georgia Portal, and print your account confirmation.
- Call your county office and let them know you have submitted your application.
- The goal is for you to be approved for training in 30 business days or less!
We Are Accepting WIOA scholarships from any county in the State of Georgia:
- Offices may not be open to the public or by appointment only.
- Cobb County: 463 Commerce Park Dr. Marietta, GA 30060; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 528-4300
- DeKalb County: 774 Jordan Ln #4 Decatur, GA 30033; Orientation every Thursday at 10am; (404) 687-3400
- Douglas County: 8595 Club Dr. Douglasville, GA 30134; Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 920-4104
- Gwinnett County: 3885 Crestwood Pkwy. #220 Duluth, GA 30096; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (678) 268-6610
- Clayton County: 3000 Corporate Center Dr #350 Morrow, GA 30260; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (678) 271-3554
- City of Atlanta: 818 Pollard St. Atlanta, GA 30303; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (404) 546-3000
- Fulton County: (excludes the city of Atlanta) 5710 Stonewall Tell Rd #160 College Park, GA 30349; Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; (404) 613-6800
- Cherokee County: 1645 Bluffs Pkwy. Canton, GA 30114 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 345-0172
- Paulding/Haralson County: 400 Nathan Dean Blvd. Dallas, GA 30132 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm;(770) 443-3622
- Bartow County: 5198 Ross Rd. Acworth, GA 30102 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 345-1098
- All other counties: Contact information can be found at