LearnKey is a premier global provider of self-paced education and training solutions for education and personal users. For over two decades, their mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions – solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive. LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you – where and when you need it. LearnKey has built its reputation by delivering the highest production quality courseware, adhering strictly to learning objectives and strong instructional design.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your Microsoft Office Specialist certification
- Test prep questions that meet all Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
The LearnKey course is delivered on the GMetrix platform, which means you can access any CertPREP powered by GMetrix practice tests you may have purchased at the Certiport Store using your same login information.
LearnKey’s OnlineExpert LMS is compatible with all modern desktop and mobile web browsers and operating systems. A high-speed internet connection is required, and we recommend a download speed of at least 10 Mbps. There are no additional system requirements for most available courses.
GMetrix Practice Tests
CertPREP practice tests for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so Test Candidates can better prepare themselves for the actual exam. The CertPREP practice tests use the same in-app exam format as the Certiport certification exam and are mapped to the certification objectives so the Test Candidate is assured that they are practicing the skills that will help them pass the certification exam.
Practice tests are offered in two modes:
- Test Candidates experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Test Candidates work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
This GMetrix single title application license allows you to take up to 30 practice tests for one of the available Microsoft Office Specialist titles during a one year period. When the license holder activates this license, you will be able to choose any GMetrix title for Microsoft Office Specialist. Once you have chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow you to access only the chosen title.
After the practice test license is purchased, you will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how access the practice tests.
For CertPREP Microsoft Office Specialist in-app practice exams, a full installation of the corresponding Microsoft software application is required. For example, if you choose Word for this product, you must have Word installed on the computer in which you will access the practice tests. Complete technical requirements are listed here.
Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Voucher
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. Demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office. MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher can be used to take any one of the following available MOS 365 Apps, MOS 2019, or MOS 2016 certification exams: Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Access, Access Expert, or Outlook.
- Proctor Fee is included for PWC Training Centers
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. At this time, the 365 Apps exams are not available in Exams from Home and must be taken in-person at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.