Program Name: Certified Food Protection Manager Virtual Classroom Course
Program Duration: One Day Class session plus 2 Hour Exam Session
Program Location: Remote Classroom
Program Language: English
Program Cost: From $139.00
The Certified Food Protection Manager program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn their Certified Food Protection Manager certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Approved for all 50 States and by all Health Departments.
ANSI Exam Options to choose from:
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Exam – 1 Attempt – 75% Passing Score required
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam – 2 Attempts – 72% Passing Score required
- Always Food Safe Food Protection Manager Exam – 2 Attempts – 70% Passing Score required
Our program combines the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by the leading food safety certification bodies and organizations. All classes are taught by a ANSI Certified Instructor.
All purchases of the Certified Food Protection Manager Manager Virtual Classroom Course are final. After completing the Virtual Classroom Course, you can schedule your Required Proctored Examination in your home or office.
At Home Proctoring: Take your Exam from the comfort of your home or office
At Home Proctoring is a great option to take your Food Protection Manager Certification Exam from the comfort of your own home or office.
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
- Windows or Mac OS only. Linux, smartphones, tablets, and Chrome OS are not supported
- Internet Access
Class Times are 9:00 am EST / 8:00 am CST / 7:00 am MST / 6:00 am PST
Class Times are 2:00 pm EST / 1:00 pm CST / 12:00 am MST / 11:00 am PST