The Certified Food Protection Manager program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn their Certified Food Protection Manager certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Approved for all 50 States and by All Health Departments.
The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation.
All purchases of the Certified Food Protection Manager Manager Online Course are final. After completing the Online Course, call to schedule your Required Proctored Examination in your home or office. This course includes one exam and one retake in case you do not pass on your first attempt (additional proctoring fee will apply).
ANSI Exam Options to choose from:
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Exam – 1 Attempt – 75% Passing Score required
- Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Exam – 2 Attempts – 72% Passing Score required
- Always Food Safe Food Protection Manager Exam – 2 Attempts – 70% Passing Score required
At Home Proctoring: Take your Exam from the comfort of your home or office.
At Home Proctoring is a great option to take your Food Protection Manager Certification Exam from the comfort of your own home or office.
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher