Information Technology and Application Instructor-Led Courses
PWC Training is committed to the success of our students and we are confident in the training you’ll receive. For training with PWC Training that provides an exam prep and exam voucher as part of your purchase, we offer our Exam Pass Guarantee:
If you don’t pass the authorized certification exam on your first try, we’ll provide
one (1) additional exam voucher free of charge.
To qualify for our Exam Pass Guarantee your PWC Training class must come with an exam prep and exam voucher as part of the purchase, and you must meet these guidelines:
- Meet Prerequisites. You meet the course requirements for prior knowledge and experience before attending the class.
- Take Entire Class. For Instructor-led Training (ILT) courses you must attend every day of the course and actively participate and follow along with the class.
- Score 85% or higher on Practice Tests. The student must take the practice test (Quick Quiz Mode if Kaplan; Certification Mode if MeasureUp) and score 85% or higher. Please note that Practice Tests are only valid for 6 months.
- Contact Us. Send the required documentation and your request for an authorized exam voucher to PWCT Exam Review Team.
- Take Authorized Exam in Timely Fashion.* The authorized exam must be taken within one year of the completion date of your class/on-demand course.If you fail the authorized exam…
- Study Some More. Review your course materials. Students who attended instructor-led training (ILT) class may retake that same course one time (1x) for free within 12 months of original class*—call PWC Training’s toll free number at 833-227-2700 to schedule a retake. You will need to use your original course materials for the retake. Class retake option is not available for On-Demand courses. We recommend you also continue studying and retake the practice test.
- Submit Proof. If you fail the authorized exam on your first try, send your authorized exam score to PWCT Exam Review Team.
- Get New Exam Voucher. We will send a new exam voucher to you. We strongly recommend you retake the authorized exam within 30 days of receiving the new voucher.
Terms & Conditions
- Good on any certification add-on offer that includes an “Exam Pass Guarantee” and has an associated practice exam software package. Training can be instructor-led (ILT) or self-study (On-Demand).
- If a practice test is not available or included with your class, additional exam voucher cannot be issued.
- The replacement exam voucher must be used within 6 months of attending the original course.
- Free class retake is limited to learners who attended the ILT course format. Free retake course must be within 12 months of original ILT class and must be same title and version.* You must use your original training materials as no new materials will be issued.
- This offer is not applicable for expired vouchers or to those who have not attended that training with PWC Training.
- No substitutions allowed.
Food Safety Courses
Pass Guarantee: PWC Training does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination. If the class attendee does not pass the exam they may retest at a discounted price if these conditions are met:
- Must attend the full Instructor-Led Course & Exam session scheduled.
- Must register for the course 10 (ten) calendar days prior to the session.
- Must complete Diagnostic Test prior to the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session and bring to Instructor-Led Course & Exam session. This is for all instructor-Led Food Manager Courses only.
- Must pass the Pre-Test at the end of the class day, prior to Exam Administration
- Must request the re-test with 6 months of original training date.
- Can attend the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session for free and retest for 50% of the exam proctor fee only one time.
- A discounted retest is only for people that have attended PWC Training Instructor-Led Course & Exam sessions. Online training, self-study, or exam only do not qualify for the discount.