Due to the Governor’s Executive Order on March 23, 2020, all PWC Training Centers will be closed through April 16, 2020. All testing centers will reopen on or about April 17, 2020. During this time period, online courses are available.
We at PWC Training would like to ensure a safe testing and training environment. Prior to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we were already sanitizing all workstation between candidates, clients, and students, and that will not change even after the pandemic ends. We will always meet or exceed CDC, CDPH, CCPH, and GDPH guidance.
Certiport Exam From Home is available for most exams. Click Here to Register.
Certified Frood Protection Manager with At Home Proctoring is available. Click Here to Register.
All of our classes have been set to a maximum of 6 students in order to allow more spacing between students through April 30, 2020.
Our Testing Centers already had 5 feet of space or barricades between stations. When possible, we are spreading candidates even further apart.
The World Health Organization has provided guidance on how to protect yourself. Some of the common strategies include:
- Clean hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing.
- Maintain social distance with anyone who may seem unwell.
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose, until you recover.
- Seek medical care if you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
We thank you as a valued candidate, client, or student and look forward to seeing you soon,
PWC Training Team